Contact Mr Cuong for all San Miguel products in Vung Tau:
phone, text/sms: 093 8833 183
Home, office, party etc deliveries a specialty!
09 August 2015
BIG MOUNTAIN - "Waterfall" trail
- Hashers all meet at the Sao Bien 4. There was a lot of Rain: 1st batch at 11:30, 2nd batch at Noon, and 3rd Batch at 1 P.M. Weather promises chance of witnessing Waterfall on the trail.
- However, Other Hashers know rain so many decided to stay home, and only 6 Hashers decided to witness the Waterfall and show up at this time.
- We all start walking to Hem 89 to go up the stairs to Vi Ba street, at this time, the rain has subsided.
- After arrive at Vi Ba street, Basil had a chalk-talk and gives 6 Hashers choices but they all decided to follow the Waterfall trail.
During the Hash
- A familiar walk up the hill until we see the red-tape lead to the trees.
- After arrive at the cross roads, we immediately turn left and follow the red-tape to the promised waterfall.
- When we arrive at the promised Waterfall, we are disappointed that with the weather help by raining, the Waterfall is nowhere Big enough to see, just a small stream. (Hare's comment: It was more than a week earlier that the trail was set, so maybe some locals have diverted the waterfall upstream to get some free drinking water!)
- We stop at Vi Ba for a picture and proceed down to the Coffee Shop, and the rain is catching up so we use the White Villa trail for safety and quick back to the Down Down.
- Security Guard is surprised to see group of foreigners coming down to the Gate when there is no tourist in the vicinity.
- Once reach at SB4, we all reach the Ice Cold Beer and chow down Medicoast Hotel’s Roast Pork and Bread for today Foodie.
- After a while we all start a small Circle for today trail and Basil Volunteered for the Ring Master.
During the Circle
- A welcome message by the GM, and Hares Faulty Brakes and Basil will take the Down Down for Uncle who is unavailable this week, Big Mac was nominated to rate the Trail.
- “It was a very good trail”, and it been a while since he had an exercise like this. However we all here because of the promised Waterfall but it turn out only a Super small stream so 7.5/10.
- Unfortunately, with no Virgin and Returnee, we all find the Sinner and UXO said that “we are all Sinner, show up at the Hash when the weather is rain, what is wrong with us”. So we all take Down Down.
- With no volunteers, we end the Circle and will update the next run box so always check the website. But few recommend to revisit this trail for newcomers or if no one set a new trail, we can revisit it.
- We'll meet on Sunday as usual at Sao Bien 4 restaurant, 2 pm for 2.30 pm start.
Hares: Uncle, Faulty Brakes, Basil
Hash Flash: Basil. Circle photos: UXO
"Here's to the 'HARDY SIX HASHERS', they're true blue...
"They're hard-core Hashers, through and through!"