For all San Miguel products in Vung Tau:
Office phone: 08.39976377 (Mondays thru Fridays, 8am - 5pm)
Mobile: 0903 886 899
Home, office, party etc deliveries a specialty!
NUI DINH - "Surprise trail"
Hares: SamSon, Shaky
Hash Flash: Ferrari, Shaky. Additional photos: Florin, Ivan
Ring Master: SamSon
- We have now entered November, with weather forecast is strong gust wind which carries dust and leaves into your house. So always sweep them out.
- Hashers all gather to Hash new meeting place, Petanque Café Bi Sắt at 12 Hung Vuong. Hare SamSon goes to our old place to lead any "lost sheep" to our new place.
- Mother Teresa shows up with more Families Virgins who join our band. Ronald Reagan comes with his business suit and takes picture of our Café and sends it to Hashers before going back and changing into “Hasher suit”.
- We “round-up” 34 Hashers who SamSon leads to board the bus, because he knows today’s trail is a long one.
- We arrive at Dinh Mountain (“Nui Dinh”), all the way Ronald Reagan compliment the driver that he has good driving skills. SamSon shows us where the Down Down will be, the way out and finally the way in.
- After the Chalk Talk, we walk a long way up and down to the temple. We head through a thick forest where sunlight almost cannot reach. New Families Hashers enjoy the walk while taking lots of pictures.
- We reach the turning point, where the way in and the way out are near each other, remembering the Hare words that the way in is on the left side, Hasher Ronald Reagan wait on the right side and tell them “Right is not the way in”.
- Coming out the forest is a beautiful scenery and Temple overlook Ba Ria city, Hashers took lots of pictures and try to find Vung Tau city by the Sun. As we almost forgot the Time, Hare Shaky remain in the last group and tell them to go fast before the Sun goes down.
- With lots of dogs barking, Hashers finally come out of the forest and head to the Down Down Café near the water stream with cold San Miguels waiting for us. Lots of snacks were prepared and Mother Teresa provided her delicious Russian cuisine.
- Hare Shaky arrived with the last Hashers. Rajah asked Hares SamSon and Shaky to name the trail, and they will announce it during the Circle. We took the group photo before the Sun goes down and SamSon dons the GM chain and started the Circle.
- SamSon called out the Hares who set the trail, Himself and Shaky. Hasher Mowgli send his friend Florin to rate the Trail. “The trail is interesting, with lots variety (Forests, Rocks, Temples, Up and Down) and a good view to boot. He gave it a 9/10. And of course a naming for this trail, Mother Teresa suggests to name it “Surprise Trail” because she was surprised when an “easy walk” decided to become “up and down”.
- Then we welcomed many Hash Virgins, Ms Ly Ly (introduced by Ms Vy), Ms Lan (by herself), Oleg, Valeria, Angela, big guy Misa, Family Kostya, Nastya, and son Dima (by Mother Teresa) and Mr Nguyen, introduced by his friend Mr Hoa.
- Returnees Mr Hoa, Ronald Reagan and Ms Thuy with unacceptable excuses of “Working” , Ella and Ross with “Holiday”, Mr Quyet with acceptable excuse “Family Business,” and honest Ferrari with “LAZY”!
- Sinner Oleg, for getting lost during the trail and Shaky for reason Basil had forgotten. Oleg had to wear the “Tube” on his arm to drink the beer, which Virgin Oleg had no idea how to do and pour all the beer on himself!
- Hash Tag is given to our Ms Nhan and Mr Vuong who come to the Hash more than 6 times regularly. Mr Vuong is SamSon’s cousin, so the Circle decided to call him “Cousin”. Ms Nhan is one of the Hares on a previous trail so Shaky named her “Rabbit” in similar of the word “Hare” - but to avoid confusion, Mowgli named her “Bugs” for “Bugs Bunny”!
- Announcement to the Circle, next week is Mother Teresa’s birthday and she will set the trail. Down Down party is at the Russian Beach Club, so bring a spare shirt because Mother Teresa wants everyone to look nice after the Run!
- Also announcement about the Charity Run for Christmas, while we have not yet decided where we will have our Christmas Red Dress Charity Run, but a Christmas party will follow it.
- In the meantime, we'll meet again on Sunday at our new HQ, Petanque Café Bi Sắt, 12 Hung Vuong Street: 2 pm for 2.30 pm start - in any weather!
OFFICIAL HASH FLASH PHOTOS FIRST > > >