For all San Miguel products in Vung Tau:
Office phone: 08.39976377 (Mondays thru Fridays, 8am - 5pm)
Mobile: 0903 886 899
Home, office, party etc deliveries a specialty!
SMALL MOUNTAIN - "Who dares wins"
Hare: Flying Finn. Additional Hares: SamSon, Ronald Reagan
Hash Flash: Cousin. Additional photos: Flying Finn
Ring Master: SamSon
- Hare Flying Finn arrives early to help with the eskies. But unfortunately his feet are hurt badly so he can only help carry the eskies to the Down Down at 32 Ha Long street. He had some helping hand from experienced Hares SamSon and Ronald Reagan to help lead the group.
- Before we walk to Mr Ket coffee shop, Hare Ronald Reagan wanted to have a chalk-talk at our starting place, so we can’t forget it.
- Returnee Mr Vu, the dentist, managed to arrive before Hashers leave, and said that he didn’t know we changed the meeting place until he checked the website.
- With hot weather forecast, we walk to Mr Ket coffee past the locals having picnic parties in the park.
- We go up the mountain by the temple stairs. Once we reach the temple we follow the red tape left by the Hare and up to the old/new road (because the new road now belongs to the military). With help from Ronald Reagan and Cousin, we manage to go up the road.
- We can see the old temple now is gone, the road hasn’t finished - so Peter Pan felt is like in the “Lord of the Rings” movie.
- Once we hit the cement road, a breeze plus walking help cool down Hashers who prepare to face next challenge. The Gardener, Viking and Dolly didn’t seem to notice the Yellow Ribbon, which they pass through because they had a good talk and forget to see the tape. Luckily they manage to notice and turn around.
- We start descend the mountain, while the trail is slippery and we taking our time slowly descend. Basil miss his footing and fell but manage not to fall down the mountain!
- After finally coming down the mountain to Ha Long Street, Hashers turn right to #32, but when we reach the Black Pearl Bar, Cousin realises the address is 62 Ha Long - which means we have to turn back and finally reach 32 Ha Long.
- After we quench our thirst with cold San Miguel beer, SamSon starts the circle and called out the Hare Flying Finn, and Faulty Brakes has the honour to rate this trail.
- Today trail is great, and Faulty Brakes enjoy it. And the fact that Flying Finn does this alone deserves a 9/10.
- With no hash virgins, Returnees were called: Tiny Tim, Mr Hai, Mr Vu and Peter Pan, which they all give excuse for “Work”, and “I only miss 2 week” by Peter Pan.
- Announcement to the Circle, that we will hold a Charity “Red Dress” Run - and SamSon share the story about Charity recipients on Go Gang Island, which is an island before Long Son and we will do a charity run there. Long Son Women’s Association will help gather the recipients and send us the list, also the island is good for a trail, so we will hold the Charity run as soon as possible in December. The goal is 6th of December.
- Also we will give each Hasher a red envelope so they can make a donation if they wish, and we use the donations to buy rice and food for the poor villagers.
- After the Circle ended and we went our separate way, SamSon, Basil, Mr Vu, Cousin and Peter Pan saw a shining flying object, but when they didn’t pay attention for a minute, the object disappear. Peter Pan say that must be a UFO. Unfortunately, we too slow to took a photo of the object!
- We'll meet again on Sunday at our new HQ, Petanque Café Bi Sắt, 12 Hung Vuong Street: 2 pm for 2.30 pm start - in any weather!