PLEASE SUPPORT OUR MAJOR SPONSOR, SAN MIGUEL!
Contact Mr Cuong for all San Miguel products in Vung Tau:
phone, text/sms: 093 8833 183
Home, office, party etc deliveries a specialty!
16 August 2015
SMALL MOUNTAIN - "Jesus with outstretched arms" hill
Live Hare: Basil
Hash Flash: Fot Tret. Assistance Hash Flash: Philip, Map Draw
Before the trail:
- Hashers all meet at Sao Bien 4, with no rain. Hashers finally gather in contrast of last week raining non-stop for a Live Hare.
- Uncle is helping Basil as part of Hash Mismanagement team, got the 700th run T-shirts and start selling them, and it was a popular hit with Hashers.
- With no chalk-talk for Live Hare, Hashers all follow Basil and head to Small Mountain
During the Hash:
- A fair walk to Phan Chu Trinh street, the weather was hot which drain much of Hasher’s Stamina and also, the market on Phan Chu Trinh has not much customer due to the hot weather are trying to sell seafood to OXO.
- As we walk on Phan Chu Trinh, Hasher Paul is showing us where he lives and his friendly, elderly neighbour is sitting in the shade wave his hand at us.
- At this time, Hare Basil is losing pace because of the weather, experience Hashers who know the way start pick up the pace while also cheering Basil to keep up.
- We all stop at Hotel Duc Anh for a rest and waiting for every Hasher to show up.
- We start going up the hill, through the Village where the Adults are hiding from the Sun and Children playing inside the House. UXO found the water pipe and turn it on for a good face washing.
- Finally reaching the Jesus statue, some Hashers decide to take their children for a tour inside Jesus statue and picture taken. The rest follow the stairs down to the Park where Uncle is waiting with the Eskies fill with food and Ice Cold Beer.
- While everyone are refreshing themselves with all the Hash Goodies; UXO, OXO, and Oopso haven’t yet coming to the Down Down. But with no more waiting time, we start the Circle.
During the Circle
- A welcome message by GM Basil, and explain that once a while we had a circumstance to hold a Live Hare and nominated Viking for trail report, for he loves extra exercise.
- “Good trail, but it is too easy”, Viking has express himself that the trail is easy but due to weather, he enjoys this week trail so 8/10.
- We move on to Virgin, Ms Lien who has a same name as one of our Hasher, has Not decided to join the Hash Last Week due to rain, but she coming to today trail because of her friend.
- As for Sinner, we got Uncle and Ronald Reagan. Philip who is busy on the Phone during the Circle will had his Sin next week and that’s include UXO’s Family for wandering somewhere but not at the Down Down.
- We thank foodies, Fot Tret and Medicoast’s Staff for providing us the food this week.
- No details for Sunday’s trail but will be shown in NEXT RUN box when confirmed.
- We’ll meet next Sunday, as usual, at Sao Bien 4 restaurant: 2 pm for 2.30 pm start (a little earlier if you'll be buying a T-shirt!). In any weather!
VTH3 #694 PHOTO GALLERY > > >