PLEASE SUPPORT OUR MAJOR SPONSOR, SAN MIGUEL!
For all San Miguel products in Vung Tau:
Office phone: 08.39976377 (Mondays thru Fridays, 8am - 5pm)
Mobile: 0903 886 899
Home, office, party etc deliveries a specialty!
13 December 2015
BIG MOUNTAIN - "A tale of two waterfalls!"
Live Hare: Basil
Hash Flash: Cousin
Ring Master: SamSon
- Hashers all meet at Café Bi Sắt, and excited about tonight’s Christmas Party. Basil arrived with the newspaper that said about VTH3’s Red Dress (charity) Run last week.
- The News is in Vietnamese so Hashers helped each other translate the language and check the pictures of who is in the newspaper.
- Weather is nice and cool; Basil had a chalk-talk and announced that today is Live Hare, so Hash Virgins can follow the Hare while other Hashers already figure the trail layout because they know this mountain.
- Then “On-On” we go to Vi Ba street through the residential stairs and continue to the sealed road then walk up the hill where our trail starts.
- At this time we saw Vietnamese locals drinking rice wine and cheers with each other, also cheers to passing Hashers, it’s Sunday so it’s okay.
- We arrive at the trail, where Terminator goes on ahead with his trusty K9 companion “Yoffie” because he knows this trail well. While Hash Virgins had hard time to understand how things work, new Hare Shaky help by telling them to look for the red tape which still hanging on the trees for marking.
- While Returnees having difficulty since they have been absent for so long, Little Hashers Mini Mac and Cam Tu went up the trail with ease. According to Mini Mac’s dad, she likes to go up and down steps twice a day, without tiring.
- Arriving at the tall grass, Hashers follow the old red tape hoping to see the waterfall, but unfortunately, there was no rain this last couple of months.
- We go under the Cable Car and continue until we reach the cement road. We walk down the road where we saw UXO and Stubble buying sugarcane drink because it’s famous there.
- A pleasant walk down Vi Ba street and plenty of Locals doing exercise. We walk down the stairs to reach our Down Down at Café Bi Sat.
- Because tonight we have a Christmas Party, we take the team sponsor photo and Ring Master SamSon starts the Circle.
- Live Hare Basil was called and UXO nominated for rating the trail. Beautiful scenery but there was no waterfall as promised, so Basil got punished by wearing the tube to Down Down the beer; however, he executed perfectly and created a waterfall, so Circle award him 2 points that makes the trail score 8/10!
- While Hash Virgin Robert from U.S. is absent because he went back for shower, we welcomed the Returnees: Happy Hour with acceptable excuse taking care of little Mini Mac. KFC, Chippy, Ishigawa Oil Boom, and Ms Thuan with unacceptable excuses “working” and “holiday”.
- Ring Master now presented the newspaper to the Circle showing last week’s Red Dress charity run is in the News; congratulations, and we hope our Hash family grows with the extra publicity.
- With no Sinners, RM SamSon ended the Circle so everyone can prepare for the party.
- We had lots of fun and Hash Virgin Robert had a chance to meet our Hash family.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone who couldn't join us today!
- We'll meet again on Sunday at Petanque Café Bi Sắt, 12 Hung Vuong Street: 2 pm for 2.30 pm start.
VTH3 #711 PHOTO GALLERY > > >
All Content © Vung Tau City Hash House Harriers 2013 - 2021